we are looking for you to continue growing together!
We are a strategic international technology services company, essentially committed to its team and to society. We offer solutions in IT services, engineering developments, electronics, and R&D projects. Our commitment is to hire the best talent regardless of race, religion, gender, age and people with other abilities, promoting their professional and personal development.
We are looking for an industrialization engineer specialized in methods and timing
, for our Tier1 client located in Zaragoza. It is an innovative project focused on electric car in refrigeration and air conditioning components. The selected person will be responsible for:
- Lead the industrialization of a new product.
- Follow up on the lines and processes that are already underway.
- Participate in the design of new production lines.
- Evaluate purchasing proposals for machinery and new suppliers.
- Design of workflows and plan processes and timing
- Customer contact, complaint management, analysis and improvement of manufacturing processes.
- Finished technical engineering
- High level of English
- Previous experience in the process and continuous improvement area.
- Proactive attitude, with desire to add and contribute to the current team.
In addition, in K-LAGAN
, we want you to enjoy the full experience being part of our team, so we offer:
- ESSENTIAL! Permanent contract and stable project.
- TEAM BULDING: Barbecues, technological coffees and maybe this year we can think of more things to be closer to you.
- CONTINUOUS FOLLOW-UP: You will count on our fantastic TBM to keep growing and have feedback on your performance and day to day.
- CAREERS AND TRAINING DEPARTMENT Do you want to take the next step? We accompany you!
- SPECIAL EVENTS: Summer Dinner, Christmas Dinner and Solidarity Day
- FREE BIRTHDAY: Enjoy it how, where and with whom you want!
- HELP in kindergartens, KM and languages.
, equal opportunities is one of our values. Our commitment is to hire the best talent regardless of race, religion, gender, age and people with other abilities and to promote their professional and personal development.
Do you think it could be interesting for you?