We are currently looking for a WPF Analyst Programmer with experience in .NET Desktop Development to work in a smart and ambitious project focused on developing new features for an application oriented to pharma/health sector. This project is in Barcelona City.
You are going to be one of the key members of the development team, participating in new web/application features, with the newest and most innovative languages and frameworks. The main objective is delivering code (and supporting documentation) of the highest quality through good design, attention to detail and system testing on a timely basis.
You are going to work with: C#, WPF, WCF, MVVM, SOLID Principles, Testing tools, Best practices, etc.
- At least 3-4 years of proven experience in similar position.
- Experience with ASP.Net, MVC 4.5 (or higher).
- Experience in C#, WPF, MVVM.
- Winforms, WCF.
- SQL 2014 (or higher), Stored Procedures.
- Experience in Design Patterns, SOLID (Clean Code).
- Displays original thinking and creativity through generating suggestions for improving work and developing innovative approaches and ideas.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in other backend languages.
- Inversion of Control Containers.
- Backbone JS, Grunt, Bower.
- SCRUM/AGILE Experience.