We are currently looking for an INTEGRATION ENGINEER to join our Platform and Services Delivery team in Madrid.
You will participate in the requirements specification, workload estimation and solution design in an agile and dynamic environment, you will execute the integration Test Plan and present results. You will closely work with the Quality Assurance Officer and you will participate in the selection of the appropriate methodology, tailoring of the QA process and its follow-up.
- 3 to 5 years of experience Software Development.
- Experience with scripting language.
- Good knowledge of SQL and Database servers. Web technologies and Application Servers (HTTP, HTML/XML, JBoss/wildfly, WebSphere, Glassfish…), data communications protocols/technologies.
- Fluent in English.
- Customer-oriented, quick learner and self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment, a team-player, analytical and a problem-solver.
- To be able to travel 30% of time.
As well, it would be valuable:
- Experience with TCP/IP based network administration; configuration and tuning of application servers (JBoss/wildfly, IBM WebSphere); understanding of installation.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of OS: Linux/Unix, Windows 2008/2012 server.
- Experience with tools within the scope of: continuous integration, configuration management, bug tracking, source control, etc.