K-LAGAN is looking for a System Test Engineer to join an important automotive project (electrical/hybrid vehicles) located in Barcelona.
- Design and develop high power HIL test benches to test products. Support and guide System test teams in launching System tests activities with best final successful tools.
- Analyze system & software requirements, design test cases and execute them to verify if the system and software comply with those requirements.
High Power Systems knowledge and experience on:
- Electric vehicle power train architecture.
- Electric vehicle power train subsystems.
- On Board chargers.
- DC/DC (High power battery-Low power circuit).
- Battery Management Systems
Power Electronics experience:
- High power converters control algorithms knowledge.
- Development of electrical power plant models.
System test experience on high power electrical automotive systems (Electrical/hybrid vehicle):
- System test tools experience (HIL) – D-Space / National Instruments.
- Programming skills: Labview.
- Simulation tools: Matlab – Simulink.