We are hiring System Infrastructure Engineers to be part of our team in one of the most important multinational companies in Automotive, located in France.
You are going to participate in the whole system integration process. Is going to be so important the investigation of emerging and innovative technologies. You will be an important member of IT Team, working with all developers to provide them a good system architecture with efficiency and reliable. It is and ambitious project, so you will participate in design, development and maintenance of the worldwide infrastructure of our client.
You will work with: Docker, Mesosphere, HA/Proxy, MongoDB Clustering, Azure.
- Integrate systems using a variety of techniques such as computer networking, enterprise application integration, process management or manual programming.
- Set up of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery environment.
- Balancing and mapping of containers instances.
- Definition and implementation of self-provisioning architectures.
- Set up of Continuous Inspection tools to provide feedback on code’s maintainability and technical debt.
- Automation of jobs, and fixing issues with agile development cycles.
- Development of new features for the application.
- Optimize solutions to improve performance using coding best practices.
- Maintain an awareness of the quality assurance standards and testing procedures.
- Ensure that systems of components perform their required function for the required duration under the stated conditions.
- Be enthusiastic of Systems integrations.
- Engineering Degree or Similar.
- 2 years’ experience in projects focused on systems integrations.
- Solid knowledge of Cloud computing services as Azure.
- Experience in continuous integration with Jenkins & Docker.
- Knowledge of non-relational databases as MongoDB.
- Good at balancing and mapping of containers and instances.
- Fluent in English.
- Advanced level of French.
- Knowledge of other Cloud Computing tools.
- Good knowledge of system architectures.
- Previous experience in development.