We are looking for System Engineer to join our team in an international company located in Barcelona. You will have the opportunity to work in the R&D Department, where people work with newest technologies and methodologies.
- Review specifications and other documentation to determine engineering requirements.
- Define System Requirements.
- Define an architectural design.
- Performing System Integration & Integration Test Engineering activities following Automotive SPICE.
- Verification and Validation Testing of hardware and software with emphasis placed on deriving & tracking test requirements, generation of system level Test Plans and Procedures, conducting Test Execution, and participating at customer & internal technical test reviews.
- Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering degree with at least 3 years of experience in design of electronic systems.
- Strong self-motivation towards successful delivery
- Project management skills: capable to manage his own work and coordinate interaction with a small team of collaborators/suppliers.
- Good English communication skills
- Willing to travel 10% of the time (factory, customer, agency)
- Permanent contract
- Career plan
- Social Benefits
- Possibility of international projects in different sectors (depending on your mobility)
- Competitive compensation