From K-LAGAN we are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join our team in Romania or Portugal (to choose!) in a well-known Tier 1 automotive company.
If you are interested in a unique international experience, this is your chance!
Guarantee the compatibility and quality of the parts with the needs of the final customer to ensure the manufacturing process doesn’t stop.
- Develop and implement best practices for defects detention, as well as prevent and reduce variations.
- Prevention, reduction of variation and waste.
- Improvements in the fulfillment of all the requirements of the client.
- Collect the root cause and analyse corrective feedback
- Ensure that products meet the quality standards required to minimize costs
- Ensure that procedures and processes conform to quality policies
- Conduct supplier validation audits
- Advanced planning of product quality (PPAP).
- Define the parameters and criteria of the process to ensure the supplier’s process.
- Support the launch of new products to ensure that the quality of the supplier complies with the required standards
- Facilitate the analysis of the root cause and corrective actions of the supplier’s quality.
- Promote the use of techniques preferred by the client for the continuous improvements such as Lean, Six-Sigma, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing),
- Analysis of the measurement system, process failure mode and effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Industrial Engineering or related studies
- At least 3-4 years working in the automotive sector
- Experience in Quality Assurance and suppliers of plastic parts preferably, but not exclusively.
- High capacity to develop PPAP and FMEA.
- Knowledge of ISO and experience auditing processes
- Good communicative and analytical skills
- English is a must!