At K-LAGAN we are looking for a SHAREPOINT Engineer to work in an international and ambitious project, for one of the most important companies in digital security sector. Our costumer is building a development team in Madrid to support Information System Project and maintenance activities.
This team ensures that corporate application is aligned with our customer user needs, quality expectations and up to date in a high challenging and moving environment. This professional is going to be integrated into the team, will be trained to our customer development processes and to some functional aspects of the current SharePoint Infrastructure.
- Create and Execute the best solutions collaborating with our costumer.
- Participate on solution technical design of costumer projects.
- Create and maintain department sites and sub-sites within existing site collections.
- Responsible in maintenance of new features and customization.
- Coach junior developers to teach, motivate them and present/show innovative ideas/methodologies.
- 3/4 years’ experience working in SharePoint.
- Autonomous on customizing SharePoint Platform (2010 & 2013).
- Rest Web Services or similar.
- Good functional knowledge on SharePoint Usage, features/modules and Site Template.
- Fluent level in English. Able to work in an international environment.
- Solid communication and presentation skills. Ability to convince.
- Pro-active, responsive and flexible. Take initiative, self-motivated and reliable.
- Strong analysis and synthesis skills for requirements capture phase.
- Ability to conduct trainings in a multi-national environment.
- Strong judgment capacity to challenge processes and solutions.
- Project management skills. Able to manage small teams, in a project mode.
- Good understanding of an information system.