We are currently looking for Seniors JAVA/J2EE Developers for developing features for our client’s platform. The positions are located either in Barcelona city, Madrid or Zaragoza.
You are going to participate in the design and development of new features using the best practices and the last technology in IT to support new functionalities and releases. We are talking about new large-scale projects and new large feature in existing projects. You will be delivering code (and supporting documentation) of the highest quality through good design, attention to detail and system testing on a timely basis.
The creation of new software application oriented to different sectors (Manufacturing, Digital Security, Gaming, Automotive, Oil&Gas, etc…) They both are innovative and ambitious projects where you will have the opportunity to belong to an international environment.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent (IT engineer).
- More than 3 years of experience in complex technology environments.
- At least 4 years of experience in Java, J2EE technologies with strong experience in developing J2EE based web application using server technologies including Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Soap/Rest Web Services.
- At least 2 years of experience of Jboss Application server.
- Excellent Analytical skills to understand the business process and Functionality, Gathering Requirements, application / data migration, data extraction, data load, reporting, application maintenance, application / production support and release management.
- Knowledge of available tools and development frameworks.
- Ability to work in a collaborative multi-application team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Web Development for platforms with high load and concurrency.
- Unit test frameworks (JUnit, TestNG) experience.
- Oracle PL/SQL.
- Versions Control (Mercurial with Bitbucket).
- Analysis documentation and Design in UML.
- Gathering and formalizing requirements.