From K-LAGAN we are looking for Senior Big Data Scientist to join our Big Data team in one of the most important multinationals in the Insurance sector located in Madrid.
We are looking for a person who has the ability to find and develop solutions that respond to the needs of the business side.
Your main functions will be:
- Program the functions / algorithms to be applied on data sets.
- Integrate multiple systems / data sets of different types / formats, including the processing and debugging necessary to develop statistical studies and algorithms.
- Identify which statistical algorithms / techniques should be applied in order to solve specific business challenges as well as make predictions.
- Investigate and implement best practices in data analysis, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Academic training: applied mathematics, statistics, computer science
- Master / specialization in Big Data or Data Science
- Essential experience of more than 4 years in Data Science position
- Knowledge in programming languages (Python, R, Scala, Spark, Java, SQL …)
- Experience with frameworks and big data tech: (Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce, Spark, cloud computation …)
- Experience and / or knowledge in Machine learning, Conceptual modeling, Statistical analysis, Predictive modeling, Hypothesis testing and experiment design.