At K-LAGAN we are looking for a SAP BI Senior Consultant to join our team in a multinational travel company, located in Madrid. You will have the opportunity to deliver software solutions for reporting activities and engage with the internal customers to define solutions, based on their requirements.
- Design the solution. Identify and recommend software solutions based on high level requirements from internal customers by:
- Collecting detailed business requirements.
- Validating proposed solutions with customers and technical architecture teams.
- Analysing the impact of the new solutions and processes in the existing ones.
- Build the solution:
- Coordinate the Build Activities with the different teams involved.
- Perform the functional tests and lead the user acceptance test.
- Produce functional documentation for end users and technical documentation for support team.
- Provide support during solution go-live and help the first level support team.
- Build relationships with stakeholders.
- University degree in Business (Business, Economics or similar) or Scientific (Computer Sciences, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or similar) studies.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience working on Business Intelligence solutions (reporting and dashboarding).
- Proven experience in customer facing activities and Project Management.
- Excellent Analytical Skills, Problem Determination and Resolution Processes.
- Experience in Enterprise Performance solutions.
- Experience in ETL (Extract Transform and Load) definition and database architecture.
- Work in an English spoken environment and with distributed and multicultural teams.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities; ability to work under pressure.