We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to work in an international and ambitious project, for one of the most important companies in digital security sector. Our costumer is building a development team in Madrid to support Information System Project and maintenance activities.
This team ensures that corporate application is aligned with our customer user needs, quality expectations and up to date in a high challenging and moving environment. In this context, the team is looking for an experienced CRM (Customer relationship management) Developer.
This person will be integrated into the team, will be trained to our customer development processes and to some functional aspects of the current our customer CRM.
- Capture from workshop with business stakeholders the Functional Requirements, propose and validate business solution in line with the business requirements.
- Analyse and map business process requirements to software capabilities and then contribute to build the solution while respecting internal Processes.
- Provide detailed functional requirements for implementation by third parties and/or other departments of ISS (Infrastructure, Support organization) and follows implementation.
- Deliver activities related to deployment of the solution like trainings to end-users, gap analysis, and early support to new deployment.
- Provide expertise on CRM solution and/or Sales & Marketing processes.
- Manage project in respect of time, quality and budget targets.
- 3/5 years’ experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Knowledge of Aura, Lightning, VisualForce, Apex.
- Experience in Salesforce development (Migration projects ideally).
- Solid communication and presentation skills. Ability to convince.
- Pro-active, responsive and flexible. Take initiative, self-motivated and strong analysis and synthesis skills for requirements capture phase.
- Ability to conduct trainings in a multi-national environment.
- Strong judgment capacity to challenge processes and solutions.
- Project management skills. Able to manage small teams, in a project mode.
- Good understanding of an information system.
- English: From CEFR B1 towards.