We are looking for a R&D Hardware Engineer to join our team within a project in automotive sector located in France.
- Working through V Cycle: from the concept to the validation test.
- Define and justify the HW architecture of mechatronic systems.
- Write and review documentation, test plans and reports.
- Design and optimize HW schematic drawings and bill of material.
- Design and implement HW verification test plans and reports (DVP).
- Ensure quality management system and standard (ISO 26262).
- Global vision of V cycles.
- Schematic drawing and layout under Cadstar and Design Gateway (Zuken).
- DC/BLDC motors, inductive and resistive loads control with or without PWM Management.
- Components: microcontroller, DSP, FPGA, MOSFET, IGBT, Power inductors, DC converter…
- Communication Bus (CAN, LIN…).
- Simulation tools: PADS, PSPICE, LTSPICE, PSIM, Matlab…
- Engineer or Computer Science Degree.
- 3/5 years of experience in the automotive sector.
- Experience in embedded engineering and digital buses.
- Strong knowledge in Power Electronics.
- Experience designing digital and analogue HW and developing it.
- Experience with test such as oscilloscopes, power supplies…
- Motivated to work in a flexible and global organization.
- Rigorous and autonomous professional.
- Fluent in English, French positively valued.