In K-LAGAN we are currently expanding our mobile applications team in an international company, located in Madrid, which is dedicated to the development of security software with high user traffic and «multi-country».
As a software quality engineer for the R & D team of identity verification, participate in the assurance of product quality and validation of the different solutions:
- Validation test plans
- Analysis and categorization of quality defects
- Isolate and prevent incidents
- Experience in agile development methodologies, functional tests, load / performance tests, BDD and TDD, preferably using cucumber or pickle.
- Familiar with Jira, Xray, Jenkins, Sonar, Fortify tools or Good knowledge of web technologies and application servers (HTTP, HTML / XML, JBoss, Wildfly), data communication technologies / protocols including HTTP, SSL
- Web Services (SOAP / REST) that run on OS: Linux / Unix, Windows server 2008/2012
- Knowledge of SQL servers and Database (Oracle, MySQL).
- You must have a fluent level of English.
- Experience with unit test tools (JUnit), scripting language (Python, Ruby) and tools for automatic tests (Selenium).
- Experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS)