We need to incorporate to our team a Process Automation Engineer for Automotive Tier1 company located in Barcelona.
As a Process Automation Engineer, you will be involved in one of a kind automation projects within the automotive industry, for new and existing process equipment and ancillary systems and software.
In addition, you will:
- Assures product quality by testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Coordinates, supervises and inspects the activity of electricians performing system wiring.
We are looking for an industrial engineer focused on production systems, with experience in automation and processes from a technical point of view.
As an engineer, you must accredit experience or knowledge in automation, and have physically touched the machines.
Electricity experience is also important in order to know how to interpret some electrical schemes and how to review an electrical project of a machine.
The people who join the team should be a point of reference for the Maintenance department.
- Experience in industrial automation.
- Management of industrial production machinery.
- Extensive experience in industrial maintenance.
- Have used (TIA Portal, Step7, Robots ABB / UR / Yamaha / Mitsubishi, etc.).
- Good level of English.
- Team player.