We are looking for a PL/SQL Developer to join our team in software security company, based in Madrid.
The mission of the position would be the automation of processes through Integration Services.
You will contribute to investigate, support and maintain our corporate applications and interfaces of the information system
For this position, we are looking for a dynamic person, capable of suggesting solutions and eager to improve.
- You will maintain and create new Data flows between components using based on Microsoft SSIS technology as per request.
- You will investigate issues and propose fixes.
- You will migrate Flows from SSIS 2008 to SSIS 2012.
- You will ensure a high level of maintainability, reusability and exploitability of the flow(s) developed.
- You will ensure that configuration management is performed correctly within your scope.
- You will report daily activity and participate to synchro team meetings.
- Studies in Computer Science or related
- Oracle PL – SQL knowledge – with demonstrated optimization of requests
- 1 year experience in SSIS flow maintenance or development
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 suite : Database, SSIS
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Mercurial and Quality Center, SQL Server Integration services.
- Fluent in English