From K-LAGAN we are looking for an On Site Manager to join our team internationally. The professional will be responsible for all activities on site, from mobilization to the closer of the project. This involves also managing the activity of the client subcontractors as well as its employees. The OSM ensures that Health & Safety standards are made both for client staff and contractors.
The On Site Manager will also work closely with the Project Manager to guarantee that installation programs are properly planned and integrated across all site activity and that project planning milestones are met.
- Pre-installation phase (before on-site mobilization)
- Attend Sales-Realization Handover meetings.
- Prepare the move plan/On site instruction for the site.,
- Obtain a full understanding of the contract in relation with the site installation activity.
- Obtain a full understanding of the build sequencing and installation time plan,
- Obtain a full understanding of the equipment that will be installed (from client and 3rd parties).
- Obtain a full understanding of the customer needs, their installation standards and their requirements. ), Support/advice the technical and purchasing departments.
- Manage and set-up the client facilities that will be required on site; e.g. mobile home, WC, power supply, Internet connection, etc.
- Installation phase
- Coordination of the client on-site works; e.g. Electromechanical, Software, Commissioning and follow-up. Coordination of/with the client subcontractors, partners and other companies involved on to the on-site works; e.g. Racks, mezzanines, hanging garment system, etc.
- Coordination of the client 3rd party machines; e.g. Labelers, scales, closing machines, etc.
- Attend to the daily/weekly follow-up meetings with customer/main contractor and other industrials involved.
- Lead daily/weekly coordination meetings with client, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Coordination of the client on site needs coming from customer/civil works; e.g. Power supply, compressed air, illumination, etc,
- Manage the day to day installation activities against the detailed project plan and milestones. ), Weekly reporting of the on-site works progress to the Project Manager.
- Direct contact at mechanical installation level with the Mechanics Project Manager in East Europe.
- Costing and extra-costing control from site; e.g. Improvements/Change requests, subcontractors, machinery, etc.
- Industrial Engineering, specialist in industrial organization, electronics, mechanics.
- Demonstrated experience in the installation [assembly of complex electromechanical systems. Technical skills Electrical / industrial automation systems.
- Knowledge in adjusting assembly and installation of pneumatic systems.
- Knowledge will be valued in intralogistics handling systems.
- Management MS Office package.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Availability to travel. Flexibility and willingness to travel abroad.
- Good communication skills in English. French desirable.
- Proactivity, team work and diversity skills.
- Driving license.