- Building and maintaining reusable, high traffic consumer websites.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Engineering Degree or Similar.
- 3 years experience in frontend engineering.
- Experience in AngularJS 1.x.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Strong software development skills including Design Patterns/Antipatterns.
- Flexibility and good learning skills.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and leadership skills.
- Passion for work well done and cares for details.