The successful candidate will be one of the key members of the development team, participating in new web/application features, with the newest and most innovative languages and frameworks. He/She will participate in the full software development life cycle, working with latest technologies and agile methodologies.
- Good knowledge of standard web APIs and popular browser’s APIs.
- Experience with frameworks like AngularJS (1.X), NodeJS and Bootstrap.
- Solid knowledge of user experience design.
- Experience working with popular libraries like JQuery, Modernizr.
- Experience with popular editors Atom and VSCode.
- Good knowledge of language idioms and design patterns.
- Application development experience using JSON-based RESTful.
- Experience using JSON based RESTFUL APIs.