We are currently looking for Seniors JAVA/J2EE Developers for developing features for our client’s platform. The positions are located North and North-East Madrid.
You are going to participate in the design and development of new features using the best practices and the last technology in IT to support new functionalities and releases. We are talking about new large-scale projects and new large feature in existing projects. You will be delivering code (and supporting documentation) of the highest quality through good design, attention to detail and system testing on a timely basis.
The sectors we are currently looking professionals for in Madrid are Law Business, working with electronic firm, and Digital Security for products such as credit cards and international customs. You will be able to work with the latest and most challenging technology, participating in unique projects from scratch.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent (IT engineer).
- More than 3 years of experience in complex technology environments.
- At least 4 years of experience in Java, J2EE technologies with strong experience in developing J2EE based web application using server technologies including Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Soap/Rest Web Services.
- Good MVC command
- At least 2 years of experience of Jboss Application server.
- Excellent Analytical skills to understand the business process and Functionality, Gathering Requirements, application / data migration, application / production support and release management.
- Strong SQL and Oracle knowledge
- Ability to work in a collaborative multi-application team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Web Development for platforms with high load and concurrency (customers side platforms in e-commerce or banking sectors).
- Good to have knowledge in electronic firm procedures and understanding of webservices.
- Experience in SCRUM teams.
- Unit test frameworks (JUnit, TestNG) experience.
- Analysis documentation and Design in UML.
- Gathering and formalizing requirements.