You will be part of the IT department being able to participate in full cycle projects, developing new features, scripts and defining the architecture, as well as studying innovating solutions. The company is currently migrating the platform integrating microservices.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent (IT engineer).
- Between 1 and 3 years coding in Java.
- Experience in developing J2EE based web application using server technologies including Spring, Hibernate, Soap/Rest Web Services.
- Good MVC command
- Experience working with SQL data bases
- Ability to work in a collaborative multi-application team environment.
- Good communication skills
- Web Development for platforms with high load and concurrency (customers side platforms in e-commerce or banking sectors).
- Good to have knowledge in electronic firm procedures and understanding of webservices.
- Experience in SCRUM teams.
- Unit test frameworks (JUnit, TestNG) experience.
- Analysis documentation and Design in UML.
- Gathering and formalizing requirements.