We are currently looking for an Instrumentation and Logic Control Engineer to be a part of our team in an international company in the engineering sector, located near Madrid.
- Interpret the Plants control with logical diagrams.
- Reporting to the head of the I & C Department
- Read and perform logical diagrams.
- Program the control systems and their start-up.
- Committed with teamwork work mentality.
- 5 years’ experience as Instrumentation Engineer and Logical Control in Distributed Control Systems
- Languages: Spanish-High; English- medium / High (level B2-C1)
- Siemens PLC
- Programming of control systems
- Start-up of control systems
- Availability to travel to work outside Spain (Morocco, Mexico, Brazil) according to the need of the project