From K-LAGAN we are looking for Hardware Engineers to join our team at R&D centres in Catalonia and France, for the automotive and security sector, to participate in innovative products.
You will be working in the specification, design and development of electronic hardware as well as qualifying the life-safety equipment. Also analysing the root cause for defects and design quality issues in real installations.
- MS degree in Electronics or similar
- Relevant experience in power electronics
- Experience in hardware design for products with high-volumes (DFM, DFT).
- Expertise in design of microcontrollers/microprocessors platforms.
- Experience and expertise in design for EMC.
- Knowledge on electronic design and simulation tools
- Global vision of V cycles.
- DC/BLDC motors, inductive and resistive loads control
- BMS and chargers
- Fluency in English.