We are looking for a Hardware Engineer to join our team within an important multinacional company in the automotive sector located close to Barcelona.
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Engineer or Computer Science Degree.
- HW Development, Architecture, Design justification / HW Test plan
- Test and qualification reports
- Manufacturing specification
- Strong knowledge in Power Electronics.
- Fluent in English.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of the product from HW point of view, during the offer and development stages in accordance with automotive methodology and Customer requirements. Satisfy EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and Safety Homologations criteria; Electronic Reliability (Temperature, Electricity Static Discharge – ESD, Derating,)
- Support and validate the generation of all the Electronic Design delivery documents: Electrical BOM part list (maximizing the Standard Part list selection), Schematics, PCB (Printed Circuit board) Layout CAD Design, The related Manufacturing Standard Doc’s (for Adjustment, Testing, Quality Inspection).
- Carry out Design Revisions together with HW development team bringing lessons learn and best practices from HW design, EE issues avoidance and EMC customer requirements fulfillment.
- Meet with the customer engineering specialist to start the new products development, and discuss/argue the HW architecture definition and all possible discussions during development belonging to HW.
- Cooperate with manufacturing teams in the products industrialization and take part in the product and process FMEA’s.
- Together with the Design Quality Engineer, analyse the results of the product technical test reports and find the necessary technical countermeasures solutions.
- Effectively manage the product modifications during the development phases.