K-LAGAN is looking for Functional Safety Engineers to join important automotive projects located in Barcelona and Tarragona.
- Specialist in Functional Safety (ISO 26262) for the role of “Functional Safety Expert in projects”.
- Responsibility for Safety in the projects.
- Planning and follow up of all activities of the ISO26262 safety lifecycle (Safety Plan).
- Improvement of functional safety processes and methodologies (ISO 26262) in the projects.
- Close cooperation with the project manager, developers and customers.
- Project Support from RFQ to SOP.
- Introduction of functional safety processes Methodologies (ISO 26262) to other sites.
- Processes optimization.
- Generation of safety case.
- Direct customer approach.
- Diploma/Master in engineering.
- Experience in Functional Safety in the automotive sector.
- Very good knowledge of ISO 26262 Standard.
- If possible, with experience in software, hardware or systems development.
- English language skills are a must, German desirable.
- High communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in the use of organization and planning methods.