Currently at K-LAGAN we are expanding our team into a company that provides security services, with offices located in Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid.
The position would be for the reception department to manage the projects as providers of telephone companies. The functions are oriented to new projects, maintenance of service, corrective based on communication protocols.
- Analyze and take requirements with user areas.
- Ensure compliance with all project tasks according to internal quality standards.
- Draft and document RFI / RFP / RFQ.
- Review documentation and technical designs verifying compliance with the requirements
- Establish good practices throughout the life of the project and the life cycle of the software through the management of continuous integration tools.
- Carry out integrations in the Reception Systems-M2M-IoT platform, improving it in a continuous way, collaborating closely with the exploitation area of the same and possible external suppliers.
- Carry out monitoring of the service, working closely with the suppliers and responsible for it.
- Experience in projects related to telco, with communication protocols (SMS, UDP, TCP, GSMData)
- Extensive knowledge of M2M connectivity (machine to machine)
- 3 to 5 years experience as Java Analyst, J2EE.
- 3 to 5 years experience managing SW projects.
- Experience in integration continues. Jenkins, SVN, Git
- Relational Databases (Oracle SQL)
- Have worked testing with Jmeter
It would be a plus to have previous experience in the Telco sector and with the Cloud (Azure, AWCloud)