Currently at K-LAGAN we are looking a Senior Android Developer for a Product Owner to collaborate with a company specialized in the electric vehicle sector located in Madrid.
We are looking for a responsible person, capable of leading, quantifying and building the technology that defines the best practices for the platform that manages multiple users.
The persona will collaborate with engineers, designers and stakeholders throughout the organization to deliver our products.
- To form a team of mobile developers in the Shanghai, China region, and manage it remotely as well as on site.
- Responsible for the development of the product and project.
- Ensure collaboration and communication throughout the company, as well as being the point of contact for everything related to mobile applications.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, engineers and designers to define a product strategy.
- Maintain an updated product portfolio in collaboration with the technical team.
- Define requirements and product specifications taking into account creatively how to solve problems that have never been resolved before on this scale.
- Technical experience of at least 4 years in mobile environments, mainly Android.
- Very good knowledge about how the software is manufactured and how it works.
- Experience in the use of Jira, Confluence, GIT, AWS.
- Fluency in the UX
- Availability to travel frequently to China (every 2 months be there for 15 days).
- Knowing the Chinese market, having had experiences in the country, is very valuable.
- Excellent English spoken and written at the business level. Mandarin is a plus.
We are looking for a person with an entrepreneurial spirit and capable of working autonomously and without supervision who has had relevant experiences in Mobile development and who wants to make a leap towards team and project management.