At K-LAGAN we are looking for a Scrum Master
who will join a multicultural team to help remove impediments that may affect product delivery, facilitating Scrum ceremonies such as planning, dailies, review, retros and sprint grooming or refinement.
Our ideal profile brings experience working with teams with dependencies on other squads' projects.
- Leading and accompanying the organisation in its agile adoption.
- Facilitating rituals/workshops as requested or required
- Helping to unblock impediments to team progress in coordination with POs and stakeholders
- Providing feedback to people external to the team to improve interactions with the team
In addition, at K-LAGAN, we want you to enjoy the full experience of being part of our team, that's why we offer:
- ESSENTIAL! Permanent contract and stable project.
- MODALITY: Hybrid Work - 80%home 20%Office
- TEAM BUILDING: Barbecues, technological coffees and maybe this year we can think of more things to be closer to you.
- CONTINUOUS FOLLOW-UP: you will have our fantastic TBM to keep growing and have feedback on your performance and day to day.
- CAREERS AND TRAINING DEPARTMENT Do you want to take the next step? We can help you!
- SPECIAL EVENTS: Summer Dinner, Christmas Dinner and Solidarity Day.
- BIRTHDAY OFF: enjoy it how, where and with whom you want!
- HELP in nursery, KM and languages.
- ANDJOY: We take care of you and your health, so you can count on the subsidised platform.
At K-LAGAN, equal opportunities is one of our values. We are committed to recruiting the best talent regardless of race, religion, gender, age and other abilities and promoting their professional and personal development.
Do you think it could be interesting for you?