You are going to be one of the key members of the development team, participating in new web/application features, with the newest and most innovative languages and frameworks. The main objective is delivering code (and supporting documentation) of the highest quality through good design, attention to detail and system testing on a timely basis.
You are going to work with: React-Redux, ES 6, SPA, TypeScript, SOLID Principles, Testing tools, Best practices, etc.
- Having worked with React for at least 1 year.
- SQL 2014 (or higher), Stored Procedures.
- Skills in Design Patterns, Clean Code
- Displays original thinking and creativity through generating suggestions for improving work and developing innovative approaches and ideas.
- Intermediate level of English is a must. Meetings with PO would be in this language!