At K-LAGAN we are expanding the testing team. Specifically we want to incorporate a QA Automation in our team that we have in an international company dedicated to security services and located in Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid.
- Test Engineer specialized in world backend and in the field of functional testing, integration and automation.
- Knowledge in non-functional tests will be assessed.
- Ability to understand complex concepts, logical and analytical approach to solve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team of diverse skills
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Research capacity to solve day-to-day needs.
• Functional testing and stress / load testing on pre-production environments to validate the developed SW.• Creation of test plans.• Support in the improvement of software development.• Execution of the tests.• Automation of software tests.• Document tests in Testlink tool.• Task management using Jira
• Experience in software assurance, developing test plans, execution and automation.• Experience in use in testing or related tools for management: jMeter, SOAP-UI, SonarQube, Testlink, Jira, Kanban, Selenium, Jenkins, Cucumber, Postman, …• Experience working with agile methodologies.• Experience in a similar position for at least three years.• Linux and windows knowledge (basic) – Preferable if you knew scripting in linux.• Knowledge of SQL (realization of queries about DB)• Basic knowledge of the use of IT tools such as Remedy, VNC, putty, …• Basic knowledge of networks (NAT, addressing, BIGIP – F5, etc)• Knowledge of Office tools (Word, Excel, Visio)• Average level of English (minimum B2)
Nice to have:
- Testing experience on platforms deployed in clouds (AWS, Azure, …).
- Testing experience on BigData platforms.
- Experience of testing on architectures based on microservices: Dockers, K8s,…