From K-LAGAN we’re looking for a SW QUALITY ENGINEER for being responsible for different products validation in an exciting technological project, focused on international access and control. The position is based in Madrid.
- Requirements specification, workload estimation and solution design.
- Products and components validation (software and hardware).
- Scope analysis and test strategy definition.
- Validation test plan and documentation.
- Methodology selection, tailoring of the QA process and it’s follow-up.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Software Development.
- Experience with scripting language, tools for automatic tests (Appium, Selenium) and Unit Testing Tools (NUnit, MSTest, JUnit,…).
- Experience with agile testing, BDD and TDD.
- Experience with agile development, continuous delivery and related tools (Jira, Jenkins, Sonar, Fortify).
- Knowledge of SQL and Database servers, Web Technologies and Application Servers.
- Fluent in English.