we are looking for you to continue growing together!
We are a strategic international technology services company, essentially committed to its team and to society. We offer solutions in IT services, engineering developments, electronics, and R&D projects. Our commitment is to hire the best talent regardless of race, religion, gender, age and people with other abilities, promoting their professional and personal development.Mission
: As a Python Developer
you will join a multidisciplinary team to contribute your knowledge in the design, implementation and deployment of software solutions, you will be involved in all phases of the development lifecycle, contributing your expertise in microservices architectures, high availability design, resilient, secure and maintainable solutions.Our ideal profile has knowledge in:
Our selection process includes:
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing with Python.
- Experience building APIs (REST and GrpahQL).
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and experience working with Gitlab.
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes and microservices architectures.
- Experience working with Azure or other cloud services.
- High level of English, as you will be working in an international team.
- First interview
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
In addition, in K-LAGAN
, we want you to enjoy the full experience of being part of our team, so we offer:
- ESSENTIAL! Permanent contract and stable project.
- MODALITY: Remote project (from Spain).
- TEAM BUILDING: Barbecues, technological coffees and maybe this year we can think of more things to be closer to you.
- CONTINUOUS FOLLOW-UP: You will count on our fantastic TBM to keep growing and have feedback on your performance and day to day.
- CAREERS AND TRAINING DEPARTMENT Do you want to take the next step? We can help you!
- SPECIAL EVENTS: Summer Dinner, Christmas Dinner and Solidarity Day.
- BIRTHDAY OFF: enjoy it how, where and with whom you want!
- HELP in kindergartens, KM and languages.
Do you think it could be interesting for you?