In K-LAGAN we are expanding our BI team in an international company, located in the north of Madrid, which is dedicated to the development of security software with high user traffic internationally.
The mission of the position would be the automation of processes through integration services.
It will contribute to research, support and maintain our corporate applications and information system interfaces.
For this position, we are looking for a dynamic person, capable of suggesting solutions and wanting to improve.
-Maintain and create new data flows between components using Microsoft SSIS technology as requested.
-Investigate problems and propose solutions.
-Migrate flows from SSIS 2008 to SSIS 2012.
-Guarantee a high level of sustainability, reuse and exploitation of the developed flows.
-Ensure that the administration of the configuration is carried out correctly within its scope.
-Report daily activity and participate in team meetings to synchronize tasks.
– Computer studies or related.
– Oracle PL – SQL knowledge, with proven optimization of requests
– 1 year of experience in maintenance or flow development SSIS
– Microsoft SQL Server 2012 suite: Database, SSIS
– Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Mercurial and Quality Center, SQL Server integration services.
– Fluent in English