From K-LAGAN we are looking for a PLC programmer to join our team in an important project within the pharmaceutical sector (Barcelona). We want to incorporate multiple people to work in different departments (production, after-sales and testing).
- Minimum experience of 3 years in PLC/SCADA programming with Allen Bradley
- Experience with Motion Control is a must
- Availability to travel ocasionally
It will be valued:
- Engineering studies
- Indefinite contract.
- Social benefits.
- Good working environment.
- Training plan and real professional development possibilities.
- Competitive compensation.
- Possibility of carrying out international projects in different sectors (depending on mobility).
In K-LAGAN we watch over people and their future. We are a participatory company and our work model is based on collaboration and long-term relationships. We prioritize the motivation, continuous learning and well-being of our workers. In addition, our privileged position in the market allows us to offer an interesting career plan to our professionals with different development and growth alternatives.