We are currently hiring a Piping Designer with at least 5 years of experience to work in an exciting project, for a multinational company within the Chemical Industry.
- Learns and handles with all applicable job specs, piping classes, standards and working instructions that may be needed for the correct development of his assigned work.
- Defines locally equipment and installation arrangement to full required detail.
- Develops piping studies.
- Develops 3D model for equipment and piping
- Extracts and verifies isometric drawings.
- Develops general arrangement drawings.
- Comments vendor drawings for assigned equipment.
- Coordinates with other disciplines for relevant design interfaces.
- Marks-up master documents gets informed of changes and modifications, follows-up comments from other departments on assigned area and assures inclusion of required design changes.
- Takes part in the different MTO activities, if requested to.
- Develops piping studies and support definition in assigned area.
- At least 5 years of experience working in similar function
- Bachelor Degree/Technical Degree
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Experience working with PDMS, E3D, SP3D, AutoCAD, Microstation…
- Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.