At K-LAGAN we are looking for Electronics / Telecommunications engineers to join our Laboratory team in an international Tier-1 located in France. You are going to be the responsible of wiring design, moisture controlling and electro-magnetic compatibility.
The Electronic Validation Eng is responsible of Definition & Testing operations for Electronics-R&D activities. He/she is responsible to deliver robust Validation Procedure & Testing workpackages and deliveries. Based on Testing results analysis, he/she is accountable to deliver a robust design
complying with product specifications.
- Develop and maintain tools / databases / processes to support efficiently RFQs.
- Define most appropriate & just necessary Validation & Testings actions requested by RFQ analyses.
- Definition of Test procedures and set-up link to customers requirement.
- Execute Testing operations using the validated faurecia Tools & Methods.
- Validate and interpret the Testing results, writes and validates the reports.
- Propose robust concept solutions to insure compliance with product specification by using
Testings and expertises in close collaboration with EE Team.
- Support negotiations with customer on Faurecia commitment on [PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS] and EMC standard as CISPR-25.
- Define and negotiate Testing Validation plans in line with application planning.
- Responsible of the EMC Test : ESD, BCI, Electrical Test.
- Technical knowledge : CAN, LIN, Bluetooth.
- Engineer in electronics or physics with an EMC option, or equivalent, you have a
validated experience of 3 to 5 years in automotive industry in the domain of Test &
Validation for electronics module and EMC test. You also have a good experience in
test & validation phases for integrated module and systems.
- Able to work in an intercultural / international team and in a matrix organisation.
- Fluent in English.