Location: Madrid, hybrid.
we are waiting for you to continue growing together!
We are an international strategic company of technological services, essentially committed to its team and to society. We offer solutions in IT services, engineering developments, electronics, and R&D projects. Our commitment is to hire the best talent regardless of race, religion, gender, age and people with other abilities, promoting their professional and personal development.Mission
: As an IT Support Engineer
you will be responsible for the development, management and qualification of incidents, as well as user incidents (service down, server down, if it is a code issue, etc.).Our ideal profile has:
Our selection process includes:
- Experience working with Java and SpringBoot.
- Experience in log processing with Kibana
- Experience in process monitoring and ticketing tools (Jira or similar).
- Experience in dashboard creation
- First interview
- Technical interview
- Final interview
In addition, in K-LAGAN
, we want you to enjoy the full experience of being part of our team, so we offer:
- ESSENTIAL! Permanent contract and stable project.
- MODALITY: 20% office 80% homeoffice from Madrid.
- TEAM BUILDING: Barbecues, technological coffees and maybe this year we can think of more things to be closer to you.
- CONTINUOUS FOLLOW-UP: you will count on our fantastic TBM to keep growing and have feedback on your performance and day to day.
- CAREERS AND TRAINING DEPARTMENT Do you want to take the next step? We can help you!
- SPECIAL EVENTS: Summer Dinner, Christmas Dinner and Solidarity Day.
- BIRTHDAY OFF: enjoy it how, where and with whom you want!
- HELP in kindergartens, KM and languages.
Do you think it could be interesting for you?