At K-LAGAN we are looking for an IT Functional Project Manager to maintain information technology strategies of several projects of one of the most important automotive companies in Barcelona. It is an important role, so the professional has to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
- Management of development teams
- Project Control
- Ensure project quality
- Functional analysis and documents writing
- Establish standards and best practices
- Incidents management
- Costs control and administration
- Schedule meetings with the project team, stakeholders and other participants; prepare and deliver agendas before the customer meetings; take meeting notes including discussion points, key decisions, action items, risks and issues as identified in meetings.
- Lead customer meetings in the manner as per customer, work-stream lead and/or task order manager direction.
- Maintain the Action Items list and work with project team members to track the progress of the action items on a weekly basis.
- Solid Knowledge of Project Management software, as MS PROJECT
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Project management
- PMP or PMI Certification
- Experience in team management and costs control
- Good understanding of an information system
- Fluent in English
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Pro-active, responsive and flexible. Take initiative, self-motivated and reliable
- Project management skills. Able to manage small teams, in a project mode