Location: Argentina or Mexico in remote.
we are waiting for you to continue growing together!
We are an international strategic company of technological services, essentially committed to its team and to society. We offer solutions in IT services, engineering developments, electronics, and R&D projects. Our commitment is to hire the best talent regardless of race, religion, gender, age and people with other abilities, promoting their professional and personal development.Mission
: As an Infrastructure Engineer
(L3) you will be responsible for ensuring the security, availability and continuity of the company's computer systems, networks and services, through the implementation of policies, procedures and internal controls, and the effective, timely and continuous delivery of technical and user support services to the different areas of the company, maintaining a focus on quality, teamwork and customer service.Our ideal profile has experience in:
- Experience of around 3 years in L3 infrastructures.
- Necessary experience in Windows, SCCM, AD.
- Focus on hardening and patching security issues for the North American scope.
- VERY good level of English required (will work for USA and UK).
- Location: Argentina or Mexico.
Our selection process includes:
- Plan, coordinate, direct and control activities related to computer, network and systems security.
- Establish policies, procedures and internal controls for activities related to computer security, networks and systems.
- Administer operating systems, databases, web servers and enterprise applications.
- Administer network services (web, electronic messaging and file transfer, among others) by installing and configuring software, under quality conditions.
- Implement and manage databases by installing and administering the management software under quality conditions, according to the characteristics of the operation.
- Evaluate the performance of hardware devices identifying improvement possibilities according to operating needs.
- Determine the telematic network infrastructure by drawing up diagrams and selecting equipment and elements.
- Integrate communications equipment in telematic network infrastructures, determining the configuration to ensure connectivity.
- Manage users according to operating specifications to ensure access and availability of system resources.
- Follow up the implemented processes and the compliance with quality and security standards.
- Elaborate technical and administrative documentation of the system for maintenance and customer service.
- First interview
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
In addition, in K-LAGAN
, we want you to enjoy the full experience of being part of our team, so we offer:
- Stable hiring.
- CONTINUOUS FOLLOW-UP: you will count on our fantastic TBM to keep growing and have feedback on your performance and day to day.
Do you think it could be interesting for you?