we are looking for you to continue growing together!
We are a strategic international technology services company, essentially committed to its team and to society. We offer solutions in IT services, engineering developments, electronics, and R&D projects. Our commitment is to hire the best talent regardless of race, religion, gender, age and people with other abilities, promoting their professional and personal development.
Mission: You will work with an important automotive customer located in Tarragona, as part of the test lab team where you will perform low level and high level HW validation tests. In addition to supporting design activities (analysis, simulations, WCA,...).
Our ideal profile has knowledge:
- Telecommunications or electronics engineering.
- Proficiency in oscilloscope measurements.
- Experience working with laboratory equipment and tools (power supplies, electronic loads, current probes,...).
- Soldering skills.
- Good level of English.
- Phyton programming language.
Our selection process:
- First interview
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
In addition, in K-LAGAN
, we want you to enjoy the full experience being part of our team, so we offer:
- ESSENTIAL! Permanent contract and stable project.
- MODALITY: 100% face-to-face in Tarragona.
- TEAM BULDING: Barbecues, technological coffees and maybe this year we can think of more things to be closer to you.
- CONTINUOUS FOLLOW-UP: You will count on our fantastic TBM to keep growing and have feedback on your performance and day to day.
- CAREERS AND TRAINING DEPARTMENT Do you want to take the next step? We accompany you!
- SPECIAL EVENTS: Summer Dinner, Christmas Dinner and Solidarity Day
- FREE BIRTHDAY: Enjoy it how, where and with whom you want!
- HELP in kindergartens, KM and languages.
, equal opportunities is one of our values. Our commitment is to hire the best talent regardless of race, religion, gender, age and people with other abilities and to promote their professional and personal development.
Do you think it could be interesting for you?