We are looking for Hardware Engineer to join our team in an international company located in Barcelona. You will have the opportunity to work in the R&D Department, where people work with newest technologies and methodologies.
- Design hardware subsystems for high-end applications (SiL2 reliability, railway…) from inception to installation of the first units:
- Review complex specifications and other documentation to determine hardware engineering requirements.
- Generate design documents: Schematic, block diagrams, BOM’s and prototype test plan applying rigorous design principles (FMEA, reliability prediction, worst case analysis).
- Coordinate the hardware design activities with simultaneous activity in other disciplines (firmware, software, mechanical…).
- Guide PCB layout designer from placement to finish.
- Support start-of-manufacturing activities: Design for manufacturability, quality inspection of first units…
- Perform initial hardware check-out and debug.
- Testing and validation of boards designed.
- Perform complex maintenance, enhancement, testing and support of existing hardware.
- Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering degree with at least 5 years of experience in design of electronic systems.
- Strong self-motivation towards successful delivery
- Project management skills: capable to manage his own work and coordinate interaction with a small team of collaborators/suppliers.
- Good English communication skills
- Willing to travel 10% of the time (factory, customer, agency)
- Permanent contract
- Career plan
- Social Benefits
- Possibility of international projects in different sectors (depending on your mobility)
- Competitive compensation