We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps/Automation team in a multinational company located in Vallès. You will be collaborating with Development team, QA and product to manage code releases, implement new development procedures and ensure that all teams work with best practices.
If you are passionate about new technologies and an enthusiastic personality, this is your opportunity!
- Windows Server administration skills
- Linux/Unix administration skills.
- SQL and NoSQL data stores knowledge.
- Experience working with API related technologies like REST, XML, JSON, HTTP
- Logical person with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English language.
- Code Metrics: SonarQube or similar tools.
- C#/.NET (for continued assignment)
- GIT, Docker, Vagrant, Jenkins, Artifactory, Kubernates
- Configuration management platforms such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible optional.