We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our team for the R&D department of an american multinational company, based in Barcelona area.
The candidate will be responsible for the development of the embedded firmware and its integration. He/she will be part of a multi-disciplinary development team located both in Barcelona and other international locations, working towards common and technically challenging objectives.
- Software development: be a proficient software developer, capable of design and develop high quality software
- Work with multi-disciplinary peers including interaction and integration with hardware designers
- Understand, improve and contribute in all aspects of software development: analysis, development, testing and deployment.
- In-depth understanding of C++ with experience in concurrent and parallel programming. Proficient usage of synchronization primitives and IPC paradigms is a must.
- In-depth understanding of modern operating systems, including Linux and real time Systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Process oriented: Good understanding of the most common software development methodologies
- Be able to work collaboratively, both within and outside one’s own group.
- High level of initiative, with ability to plan and manage tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.