K-LAGAN is looking for Purchasing Technicians / Managers to join our team in one of the largest national civil infrastructure companies, located in the North of Madrid.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, will be responsible for the following functions:
- Support for purchases so that the cycle is completed properly
- Prepare shopping packages for complete projects
- Launch requests for offers and design comparative tables.
- Carry out the relationship with suppliers, mainly clarifying doubts
There are two open positions: one for purchases of mechanical material and another for electrical equipment.
Both require experience in WWTP.
- Technical or industrial engineer with experience in water infrastructure projects.
- Intermediate English – high (able to communicate with international providers)
- Experience in purchasing mechanical / electrical equipment.
- Valued mixed profile that knows how to work on site and in technical office
- Good interpersonal skills