Do you like challenges? Do you have experience in the automotive area?
Have you worked in OEM project management? If the answer is Yes, K-LAGAN is looking for you.
We need to hire Embedded Software Engineer who will participate in projects with the latest technologies, INNOVATIVE and that will allow you to grow as a consecrated professional.
Some of the functions that you should know to be eligible for the position:
– Programming of embedded systems in C for 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers.
– Development of unit tests.
– Development based on the Model V process (Automotive SPICE or similar).
– UML and / or SysML.
– Knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture.
– Experience in development of unit tests with VectorCAST.
– Task and problem management in JIRA (or similar tool).
– Use of SCM systems to control source versions (Subversion, Git, etc.).
– Static analysis using Polyspace (or a similar tool: for example, PC-Lint / QAC).
– Experience in DOORS tools or similar
Do you feel identified? Don’t hesitate to sign up!
– Permanent contract.
– Social benefits (restaurant check and medical insurance).
– Training plan and real professional development possibilities.
– Salary according to your profesional experience.
K-LAGAN is a technological engineering and strategic consulting at national and international level. We work to achieve a common goal: to build the company of the future and help people and companies around the world to develop their full potential, being a healthy, responsible and committed company with society and the environment.