K-LAGAN is looking for Electronic Software Engineers to join a multidisciplinar development team, with teamwork capacity, commitment, able to take on new challenges, desire to join an innovative project and to grow professionally. We need to increase our Electronic Engineer department in Barcelona in different areas like: Software Development, System Architecture or Software Application.
- Software requirement analysis.
- Software Design or Software Testing according customer requirements and customer milestones.
- Internal Design reviews against design specs.
- Design Review with suppliers and customers.
- Software Process Development.
- Functional Safety task (Concept, Reviews).
- Engineering degree in Electronics, Telecommunications or IT.
- Experience in embedded systems programmed in high-level language.
- Knowledge in AUTOSAR /MISRA C software architecture/OSEK operating system.
- Eclipse/ Matlab -Simulink /CAN – LIN programs simulation / SVN.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in designing Software microcontroller products.
- Embedded software development.
- Knowledge in implementation of the RTOS, drivers and critical applications.
- High level of English mandatory.
- Valuable German or French language.
- Experience and knowledge on SW application development process in automotive, aerospace or railway applications.
Valuable Experience in some of these areas:
- Development in C / C++ / Labview languages, scripts design, modeling languages (Matlab tool chain or similar).
- Experience on microcontroller (Freescale, ST, PIC, NEC, ..).
- Experience in the processes of Functional Safety in Automotive (ISO 26262) or aerospace or railway.
- Experience on Embedded software technologies (Architectures, OS, …).
- Experience on Design tooling (Configuration Management, requirement tools, High Level design tools, electronic lab tooling, embedded software tooling – emulator, debugger, …).
- Software Quality Assurance process, experience in the development process and software validation. Automotive SPICE, CMMI.