From K-LAGAN we are looking for an Electronic Engineer oriented or who wants to focus on purchases, to join our team in a multinational TIER1 in the automotive sector, located in Vallès Occidental (Barcelona).
You’re going to be one of the key members of developing the electronics purchases and managing the suppliers in order to get the most important electronic components for the vehicle 2.0.
- Management of the electronic product purchase process
- Identify potential new suppliers.
- Negotiation with suppliers about prices, conditions, etc.
- Evolution and control of purchase prices.
- Define new suppliers.
- Manage the prototype process.
- First samples.
- Validation and SOP of new parts.
- Management of new projects.
- Quality: follow quality indications, monitor the evaluation of suppliers and support the respective audits.
- Electronic Engineer or similar
- At least 3-4 years of experience as electronic engineer and knowledge about the purchasing process.
- Experience working in the automotive sector (valuable: negotiation with suppliers about purchases like prices, conditions, etc).
- Valuable experience in advanced purchases in electronic components.
- High knowledge about electronic components: PCB’s, microcontrollers, microprocessors, etc.
- Ability to communicate with important clients.
- Knowledge of quality methodologies.
- Essential fluid English