From K-LAGAN we are looking for Electronic Hardware Engineers to join our team at the R&D centre in Europe of one of the biggest companies in Electronical Security in Barcelona.
You will be working in the specification, design and development of electronic hardware as well as qualifying the life-safety equipment. Also analysing the root cause for defects and design quality issues in real installations.
In addition, some task regarding product maintenance and manufacturing support (End of life components, second sources, cost reduction… ) will be needed.
- MS degree in Electronics or Telecommunications engineering.
- Experience in hardware design for products with high-volumes (DFM, DFT).
- Expertise in design of microcontrollers/microprocessors platforms.
- Experience and expertise in design for EMC.
- Knowledge on electronic design and simulation tools (Orcad Cadence or similar).
- Intermediate English.
- Expertise/experience in firmware/programmable logic development will be valued.
Nice to have:
- Experience in firmware or embedded software will also be considered (i.e. for testing and validation tools).
- Team work with good communication skills.
- Customer-oriented with a high sense of ownership: quality on-time.
- Project management skills to plan and estimate development tasks.
- High-level of commitment and prepared to work in stressing business situations.
- Systematic, prepared to follow the internal development processes.