At K-LAGAN, we are looking for a DEVOPS engineer to collaborate in development, operations and testing within the IT department.
The projects are located in Barcelona either alongside a SW Services Company or E-commerce multinational company.
As an Automation member you will work in a collaborative agile team environment to drive automation improvements in the DevOps development team.
You should have the ability to view “Big Picture” to proactively propose and implement solutions.
Support and improve our tools for continuous build, automated testing and release management.
Manage and improve our release process.
Build and maintain tools needed during build and release management.
- PowerShell scripting and TFS basic knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and basic knowledge of Oracle and MongoDB.
- SCM advanced knowledge.
- Experience working with any binary repository.
- Basic knowledge and few experience in automating tests.
- Strong understanding of the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) process and the release management of software components.
- Focused on automating as much as possible any step of the ALM.
- Ability to work with agile methodologies.