We are hiring Cybersecurity Specialists to be part of our team in one of the most important multinational companies in Automotive, located in France. You are going to participate in the whole system integration process. We are looking for different profiles, focused in Networking Systems or Python Scripting.
Is going to be so important the investigation of emerging and innovative technologies. You will be an important member of Cybersecurity Team, working with all developers to provide them a good security to worldwide sites of the company. We are looking for individuals passionate about this field, with strong technical skills, along with a solid understanding of cybersecurity, its impact on the business, and its value in business risk management.
- Participate to bringing innovation in existing services and help set up new solutions.
- Active participation in the definition of the cybersecurity strategy & roadmap.
- Being part of the SOC team, performing triage and investigation of events.
- Help designing the SIEM solution to optimize/maximize the visibility offered to the SOC team.
- Manage Incident Response and Support related knowledge (e.g. related to security vulnerabilities and incident handling).
- Help managing the vulnerabilities by running regular scans (with Python).
- 2 years’ experience working on vulnerability assessments, source code reviews, penetration tests, red team and phishing exercises, security architecture configuration reviews, and technical security compliance reviews.
- Distinctive analytical and conceptual abilities including autonomously, target-orientated and process-orientated working method.
- Theoretical knowledge and practical experience in methods, processes and tools used in Information Security Management.
- APIs knowledge.
- Experience in quick scripting with Python.
- Solid Knowledge about security standards frameworks and methodologies.
- Experience with several operating systems and network security technologies.